Viewing trends

August 2016 - TV Overview

Date added: 19/09/2016
File name: August 2016 overview.ppt
Irish adults aged 15+ watched TV for an average of 3 hours and 10 minutes each day in August 2016.  90%  (2hrs 58min) of this viewing was live with the other 10% (18 min per day) time shifted. 

July 2016 - TV Overview

Date added: 15/08/2016
File name: July 2016 overview.ppt
Irish adults aged 15+ watched TV for an average of 3 hours and 6 minutes each day in July 2016 90%  (2hrs 48min) of this viewing was live with the other 10% (18 min per day) time shifted. 

June 2016 - TV Overview

Date added: 13/07/2016
File name: June 2016 overview.ppt
Irish adults aged 15+ watched TV for an average of 3 hours and 10 minutes each day in June 2016. 91%  (2hrs 52min) of this viewing was live with the other 9% (18 min per day) time shifted

May 2016 - TV Overview

Date added: 03/07/2016
File name: May 2016 overview.ppt
Irish adults aged 15+ watched TV for an average of 3 hours and 2 minutes each day in May 2016.. 88%  (2hrs 42min) of this viewing was live with the other 12% (20 min per day) time shifted.  

April 2016 - TV Overview

Date added: 19/05/2016
File name: April 2016 overview.ppt
Irish adults aged 15+ watched TV for an average of 3 hours and 17 minutes each day in April 2016. 89%  (2hrs 56min) of this viewing was live with the other 11% (21 min per day) time shifted. 

March 2016 - TV Overview

Date added: 13/04/2016
File name: March 2016 overview.ppt
Irish adults aged 15+ watched TV for an average of 3 hours and 28 minutes each day in March 2016.90%  (3hrs 7min) of this viewing was live with the other 10% (21 min per day) time shifted. 

February 2016 - TV Overview

Date added: 16/03/2016
File name: February 2016 overview.ppt
Irish adults aged 15+ watched TV for an average of 3 hours and 39 minutes each day in February 2016.89%  (3hrs 16min) of this viewing was live with the other 11% (23 min per day) time shifted.  

January 2016 - TV Overview

Date added: 08/02/2016
File name: January 2016 overview.ppt
Irish adults aged 15+ watched TV for an average of 3 hours and 46 minutes each day in January 2016.89%  (3hrs 22min) of this viewing was live with the other 11% (24 min per day) time shifted. 

2015 - TV Overview

Date added: 11/01/2016
File name: 2015 overview.ppt
Irish adults aged 15+ watched TV for an average of 3 hours and 30 minutes each day in 2015. This is 2 mins more per day than 2014.90%  (3hrs 8min) of this viewing was live with the other 10% (22 min per day) time shifted

November 2015 - TV Overview

Date added: 14/12/2015
File name: Nov 2015 overview.ppt
Irish adults aged 15+ watched TV for an average of 3 hours and 43 minutes each day in November 2015. Exactly the same mins per day as in November 2014.89%  (3hours 19 mins) of this viewing was live with the other 11% (25 min per day) time shifted.

Pages