Viewing trends

TV Overview - April 2017

Date added: 12/05/2017
File name: April 2017 overview.ppt
Irish adults aged 15+ watched TV for an average of 3 hours and 10 minutes each day in April 201789%  (2hrs 50mins) of this viewing was live with the other 11% (20 min per day) time shifted. 

TV Overview - March 2017

Date added: 26/04/2017
File name: March 2017 overview.ppt
Irish adults aged 15+ watched TV for an average of 3 hours and 17 minutes each day in March 201789%  (2hrs 57mins) of this viewing was live with the other 11% (21 min per day) time shifted. 

TV Overview - February 2017

Date added: 22/03/2017
File name: Feb 2017 overview.ppt
Irish adults aged 15+ watched TV for an average of 3 hours and 30 minutes each day in February 201789%  (3hrs 7mins) of this viewing was live with the other 11% (22 min per day) time shifted. 

TV Overview - January 2017

Date added: 13/02/2017
File name: Jan 2017 overview.ppt
Irish adults aged 15+ watched TV for an average of 3 hours and 37 minutes each day in January 201789%  (3hrs 14mins) of this viewing was live with the other 11% (23 min per day) time shifted. 

TV Overview - December 2016

Date added: 13/02/2017
File name: Dec 2016 overview.ppt
Irish adults aged 15+ watched TV for an average of 3 hours and 37 minutes each day in December 2016.91%  (3hrs 17mins) of this viewing was live with the other 9% (21 min per day) time shifted. 

TV Overview - November 2016

Date added: 09/12/2016
File name: November 2016 overview.ppt
Irish adults aged 15+ watched TV for an average of 3 hours and 33 minutes each day in November 2016. 89%  (3hrs 10mins) of this viewing was live with the other 11% (22 min per day) time shifted. 

TV Overview - October 2016

Date added: 24/11/2016
File name: October 2016 overview.ppt
Irish adults aged 15+ watched TV for an average of 3 hours and 19 minutes each day in October 2016. 89%  (2hrs 58min) of this viewing was live with the other 11% (21 min per day) time shifted. 

TV Overview - September 2016

Date added: 17/10/2016
File name: September 2016 overview.ppt
Irish adults aged 15+ watched TV for an average of 3 hours and 8 minutes each day in September 2016.  90%  (2hrs 49min) of this viewing was live with the other 10% (19 min per day) time shifted. 

August 2016 - TV Overview

Date added: 19/09/2016
File name: August 2016 overview.ppt
Irish adults aged 15+ watched TV for an average of 3 hours and 10 minutes each day in August 2016.  90%  (2hrs 58min) of this viewing was live with the other 10% (18 min per day) time shifted. 

July 2016 - TV Overview

Date added: 15/08/2016
File name: July 2016 overview.ppt
Irish adults aged 15+ watched TV for an average of 3 hours and 6 minutes each day in July 2016 90%  (2hrs 48min) of this viewing was live with the other 10% (18 min per day) time shifted. 

Pages